ASOP Casting Workshops & NEW ZOOMS
- It is our mission to give each individual a learning program that increases their abilities and job performance. Over 16,500 have attended in the last 18 years. We will train over 1400 students this year! We are the professional trainers!
- If you are new to orthopedics this course will jump start your career and make you a more valued member of your practice. If you have casting experience you will learn new "tricks of the trade" and have the chance to try out new orthopedic equipment and obtain your Registered Orthopedic Technologist, ROT certification.
- Don't confuse us with any other casting workshops! We are all hands-on. No Power Points! All Casting! Registration is limited. You will receive a one year (as of April 2021) ASOP membership and can take the Orthopedic Home Study Course and the ROT, Registered Orthopedic Technologist certification exam at no extra charge.
- ATCs can take the Orthopedic Physician Extender certification exam. The cost of the 2 day workshop includes:
- 200 page online Orthopedic Study Guide
- 365 page online Manual of Casting Splinting & Traction
- 100 page online Sarmiento's Manual of Casting & Fracture Bracing
- 1 year ASOP membership and ROT exam
- Can be renewed for $200.00 for 2 years. Workshop fee is $595.00 if you register more than 20 days in advance. We try to limit our workshops to 16 attendees and they sell out quite often. Register as soon as possible to assure your seat. Registration fee does not include hotel sleeping room or lunch. Certificates of Attendance, which includes your continuing education hours and ASOP Membership are emailed (attached PDF) to all attendees within 5 days of the completion of the workshop.
- Attendee Cancellation Policy as of 6/23/2021 Cancel 14 days or more in advance of workshop-Full Refund. Cancel less than 14 days in advance of workshop-No refund but full credit to another workshop. No notice of cancellation, no refund or credit. Additional Covid policy- Full refund if canceling due to Covid.
- American Society of Orthopedic Professionals
- 700 Beach Drive NE, Suite 103 Petersburg, FL 33701 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 727-394-1700 Fax 727-231-8385